Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sample Presentation

Last week, we got to see a very brave student, Luke, present his project in front of basically everyone. This was really cool, because I had no idea what a presentation should look at. From his presentation, I got a lot of insight into what I could add into my presentation. I'd like to borrow his idea of going into the history. This would definitely add resources to my lacking bibliography, and also add something that wouldn't be present elsewhere - journal, narrative.
I think the strongest part of his presentation was his confidence, and that the part I'm most jealous of. I don't have that ability to speak with such certainty, and it really made his presentation bold and interesting.
Differently, I think I'll focus less on a PowerPoint and maybe more on my website itself and the code as my visual aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment