Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back to Work

Ack! I've been so caught up on working on my project that I've been forgetting to blog about it. So, a summary of what I've gotten done in the past few days: I'm now totally on Amazon Web Services, phew! It was a bit of a struggle getting there - I must have sent my sister a good 5 emails during the process. But it's all set now and my mini-crisis was averted. After that, I was able to start actually working on the program again. I've successfully (I think) added a button that will allow a user to leave the game, and I'm working on making an end game button. There're some issues where the tabs in my code don't copy over to the server, which is weird and really annoying, because those indents are kind of necessary for the code to work. I guess that's probably something I should look into...

No comments:

Post a Comment