Friday, April 5, 2013

Setbacks

Everything was going so smoothly until I got an email yesterday saying that dotcloud (the platform I was using to host my website) is going to be getting rid of their free option in about 3 weeks. Gah. Luckily, my sister did some research and found out that Amazon Web Services would be able to host it for free for the first 12 months. Not so luckily, it's way more complicated to use and especially to set up, so she sent me about a three page email of instructions. I can't really bring myself to look at it right now, and there's nothing I can do anyways, because it involves downloading a few things, so I have to wait until I get back to school and use the internet there. I suppose it's time for a break, though, since I've spent a good 25-30 hours on my project over the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment