Thursday, May 16, 2013

Presentations

If I had to pick a number one nemesis, it might have to be presenting. Speaking in front of people terrifies me. I talk too fast, my voice gets shaky and thin, and oftentimes I even start visibly shaking - needless to say, all this doesn't make my anxiety any better. That's why, as June 11 fast approaches, there's a growing feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach. So, I think it's time to change gears. Even though I still have work to do on my project (honestly, there will always be work to do...), most of it I'm already stumped on and and waiting for help with. For now, I'm going to switch my focus to getting ready for my presentation. I think that if I really plan out what I'm going to say and do, I'll have at least a little more confidence going in, and I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment