Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back!

Ack! I've been totally MIA the past week. I got some nasty cold/flu thing, and all my free time was spent sleeping, which left very little time for my project. Thankfully, I've gotten through the worst of it (I hope I didn't just jinx that...) and can start functioning again. Yesterday, I picked up again where I left off in my project. I think I've finally reached the point in the book where I've started learning new things, and not just reviewing information that I already know. That's both a relief and an annoyance - while it certainly makes things more interesting, it also means that I actually have to pay attention to what I'm reading and try and absorb the new info. Blarg. Guess this means it's really time to get to work, Grace!

1 comment:

  1. Being sick during break sucks. I'm glad you're recovering and pushing yourself back into work! I love and admire the personality that shines through in your entries. It shows both your friendly side and disciplined side well.

    Have you thought of doing the Codingbat Python exercises? If I was learning Python those would be the first thing I'd use to test myself.

    ReplyDelete