Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello World

Chapter three consisted of the traditional "Hello world" program. With programming languages, it's pretty much standard for the first program you make to be one that prints "Hello world." Silly, yes, but also kind of cute, at least in my opinion. I'm starting to get a little more information on Python, at least compared to the beginning chapters of Sweigart's Invent with Python. Not super interesting information, but necessary information nonetheless. It would be hard to ever create programs without knowing the print function, or how to comment, or how to input data. I guess it's kind of hard for me to start slow - I'm itching to get to the good part. Everything needs a solid base, though, so I'll yawn through it and make sure I get all the info I need.

1 comment:

  1. You've got the self-discipline needed Grace...oh, and a voice that makes the "boring" F-U-N!

    ;)

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete